★ ISO 9001:2015注册公司的认可
满足EXEMPLAR GLOBAL 40小时主任审核员培训课程的要求
本课程满足EXEMPLAR GLOBAL 批准和认可要求：
EXEMPLAR GLOBAL course accreditation must meet the following requirements: EXEMPLAR GLOBAL witness of course delivery and audit as per EXEMPLAR GLOBAL course accreditation program requirements Evidence of a quality system by the course provider. An office audit must take place within six months of the course delivery witness audit Industry or sector specific requirements must be submitted to EXEMPLAR GLOBAL for approval Notification to EXEMPLAR GLOBAL in writing of planned changes to the course
This course meets the training portion of the requirements for RAB certification of individual IATCA QMS Auditors, IATCA QMS Senior Auditors, QMS Provisional Auditors and QMS Lead Auditors
? Breakout Exercises （小组练习）
– The class will be divided into two or more teams of three to six people. The objective is to provide diversified auditing experience on each team.
– The purpose of breakout exercises is to develop skills important to the audit process by having individuals or teams working on practical situations, such as evaluating a particular quality management system for conformance to IATF16949:2016, or conducting quality manual reviews.
? Individual Presentations （个人演讲）
– Each attendee will have opportunities to make brief, prepared oral presentations. A registered auditor must be able to communicate effectively both orally (auditor, auditee, team leader, opening and closing meeting participant) and in writing (checklists, pre-audit planning, recording observations and nonconformities, audit report).
? Evaluation of Individual Participation (参与程度评估)
– Attendees will be evaluated on class participation, which encompasses the following aspects:
– Asking meaningful questions in class
– Sharing professional auditing experiences
– Taking an active role in team exercises
– Engaging in effective role-playing
– Effective class participation provides the attendee with opportunities to demonstrate practical understanding of the many audit principles
? Graded Exercises （评分练习）
– Graded exercises will be given to test understanding of subject matter discussed that day. Questions will be multiple choice or short essay style.
? Role-Playing （角色扮演）
– Participants will have the opportunity to play the role of auditor/auditee, or lead auditor/lead auditee in simulated audit situations previously discussed in the classroom.
? Final Exam （最终考试）
? This This is a two hour open book examination consisting of multiple choice, short narrative and several essay questions. The exam is designed to test auditees' judgment and understanding of auditing principles and practices as applied to the ISO 9001 and IATF16949 series guidelines and requirements. Participants will be able to use all materials supplied during the class for the final exam, specifically:
? Student Personal Notes (from seminar)
? Daily exercises
? IATF16949:2016 specification
? Course textbook
? AIAG or equivalent reference material
Final Exam: No other materials are allowed
Contribution and Participation
Communication Skills (written, oral, listening)
Attendees who fail the written examination will be allowed one retest (using a different test) provided they have passed the continuous assessment portion within 12 months of the last day of the course. Also, attendees who fail the continuous assessment portion must retake the course (or another registered course)
Student complaint and appeal procedures and forms are located in the students' training manual at the end of the Seminar Structure section. Any student complaints or appeals should be submitted using the printed procedures and forms.